Services of Bryan Lindenberger
Quality, Affordability, Promptness:
You can have all three!
For background of my work history including client list, please see my résumé.)
The quality services I offer are in writing, editing, and digital management whether social media or website management with a content management system (CMS).
This seemingly short list covers a vast breadth of marketing and communications needs for business and nonprofit – where I have over 20 years of experience. Writing includes feature writing with well over 300 publications in local and international publications, while technical writing and editing includes highly complex materials ranging from writing and editing major, awarded grants to editing technical materials such a Test Equipment Development package submitted to and accepted by NASA.
I have managed social media for corporate and nonprofit including platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter and CMS experience includes WordPress, Drupal, Weebly, Mango, OmniUpdate and others with a strong grasp of HTML and CSS.
More importantly, I have wedded digital and writing for over two decades to provide content management – that is, producing SEO friendly content and updating websites with that content, including image optimization and use strong accessibility (ADA) standards. I have similarly produced digital newsletters with circulations up to 25,000 with the above in mind. Pulling them together with social media, my campaigns have brought up numbers organically and with targeted boosts, and gotten phones phones ringing.
Some of the remote (if outside of Florida) and contract services I will provide include:
- Editing and assistance in writing grants
- Feature article writing and press releases
- Document editing (typically, $10 per 350 words) and formatting
- Website management in CMS
- Content management and development
- Editing and contribution to technical documents such as grants, business plans, medical releases, and other materials
- Social media management and content development
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis for marketing and communications
- Writing and editing of print materials such as brochures and other marketing collateral
Additionally, working with my Addy Award Winning graphic design partner, we have provided website and newsletter builds, attention-grabbing posters and brochures, ground-up social media development, and all manner of print and digital materials requiring strong, accessible, SEO-optimized content with extraordinary, tailored design.
Please visit my contact page to learn how I can help you!
You can also visit my LinkedIn Page for further background, and feel free to connect there!