Is work engaging?
Is it productive and are you, your team, and your institution achieving all that can be achieved given your talent resources?
Résumé of Bryan Lindenberger
The best things I do, I was not hired to do.
Over 15 years of successful, low-cost / high impact project management in public outreach and internal communications for business, education, and nonprofit
Communications Specialist | September 2017 – Present
• Strengthen relations with colleges and departments in development of stories used for web, newspapers, newsletters, donor relations, and successful radio, digital, and print campaigns
• Expand community and donor reach through monthly publications in roles of contributing editor, contributing author, and technical production working with writers, graphic designers, and others
• Manage technical digital production and distribution
Communications and Marketing Coordinator| May 2016 – May 2017
• Expand awareness in support of domestic and international dealerships through strategic digital media management, trade magazine placements, and content creation
• Help drive awareness and public investment by working with engineers in creating targeted press releases delivered though BusinessWire, Yahoo Finance and others
• Manage corporate store and e-store including ordering, inventory, and sales
Digital Communications Manager | March 2014 – January 2016
• Develop and implement more effective internal communications strategies through analysis of raw data supplied by president’s office and through personal interviews of staff and faculty
• Increase enrollment during a downturn by means of cost-effective outreach communications strategy, external media engagement, and vendor selection and contract negotiation
Project Director, Outreach and Grant Management | August 2008 – September 2013
• As project director, assist program director to expand National Science Foundation program participation from one campus to regional, multi-state university, college, and high school campuses
• Funding stream and partnership development through grant research and writing, reports for state legislators, feasibility studies, enhanced community and media engagement, and events
• Meet with industry leaders such Sir Richard Branson (Virgin Galactic) and Peyton Yates (Yates Petroleum Corporation) for community outreach economic impact assessment
Consulting, Freelance, and Contract | January 2001 – Ongoing
• Grant development and reports including analysis of complex qualitative and quantitative data
• Develop greater exposure for clients, ranging from digital development to newspaper articles
• Clients include Disney TV, Flying Aggies/NASA, Trauma Center Association of America, Art Schobey and Associates, Integrity Auto, Community Action Agency of Southern New Mexico and many others